Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Saturdays at the Vista Farmers Market

This is my first blog! Welcome to Falcon Hill Pottery. Every Saturday I sell ceramics at the Vista Farmers Market. I learn so much from my customers. Some customers bring in pieces of pottery to show and ask if I can create them. Custom orders have been a challenge, but are very rewarding! When I first started selling at the Farmers Market in October of 2009, I only sold coffee mugs. Now I sell bowls of all sizes, vases, berry bowls, garlic keepers, hand built platters and more! Customers come back every week to buy another piece for their collection or just to check out what new items I have on the table. Saturday mornings fly by as I enjoy conversations with friends and customers. I look forward to Farmers Market day each week. I hope to see you there: 8 a.m. - noon at the Vista Courthouse, rain or shine (we have even sold our goods during a hailstorm).

No comments:

Post a Comment